New Primavera flower granny square




 Do you remember my Primavera flower granny square? To remind you, I made a free step-by-step tutorial for that square, which you can still find here.



Now, I'm using the same square (just a little adapted) for my new project.



It's supposed to be a poncho. I said supposed to be, because I'm not sure how it will turn out in the end. I did actually made a poncho before, and that was a really huge project for me at the time, especially considering how much inexperienced I was then. I have only been crocheted for a year and a half, and had never made a poncho before. But, it turned out surprisingly well. You can check it out here.



This time I chose completely different colors. Autumn colors. I noticed how my work changes, how I now gravitate towards darker, earthy colors and whole-colored stuff. And it's totally OK with me. I allow myself to change. And to grow with every change. I think it's essential for any progress.



This square. Pure love. I found it at this gorgeous online place, and instantly fell in love with it, as well as with beautiful by Haafner blog. It's one of the most beautiful crochet places on the internet, and if you haven't visited it yet, please do, you will be delighted, as I am every time when something new is published.
 I just glanced over this post. Autumn has definitely arrived here.

Labels: