Guess How Much I Love You Baby Blanket Pattern




I'm so happy that my first pattern for 2016. has the word "Love" in its title! So, it seems to me that I started this year in the right direction. I've been thinking to add at least one new pattern each month in my shop. That would be my goal for 2016.



I wrote a post about Guess How Much I Love You blanket earlier, but I will give you basic information again. So, here we go, this is a relatively small blanket. It measures approximately 65 x 70 cm (25,6" x 27,5"), but you can make it bigger, simply by adding more rows of squares. I used my favorite yarn, "Tango", 100% cotton yarn, 125m/50g, from St. George and 3.5 mm crochet hook. The border is as you can see, very simple. I joined the squares with simple crochet, which is so easy to do.



If you prefer bright colors, maybe you can use this color combination, which I like a lot! Although I didn't make the whole blanket with these colors, I bet that it would look great and that babies would like it. Babies like bright colors. It seems that bright colors stimulate baby's eyes. So, if you'd like a baby Einstein, go for bright colors!



The pattern is written in English, using standard American crochet terms.

This 14 page pattern includes:

* Step by step instruction on how to make square
* Step by step instruction on how to join squares and make the border
* Written pattern for square
* More than 60 step-by-step photographs
* 2 Crochet charts and several diagrams



Hope you will like the pattern and find it easy to follow. The "Guess How Much I Love You" Baby Blanket Pattern and step-by-step tutorial is available in my shop, here (payment options: Pay Pal and Credit cards).

Labels: ,