Victorian flower crochet baby blanket pdf pattern




Today I'm very happy and a little proud to announce that my Victorian flower baby blanket pdf pattern & step-by-step tutorial is finally available in Dada's place shop!



The pattern is very detailed. It has 22 pages, more than 100 step-by-step photographs,5 crochet charts, detailed instructions on how to make Victorian flower square, how to join the squares and how to make border. The pattern is written using U.S. crochet terms, and it's available only in English.



For this blanket I used 100% cotton yarn "Tango", "Golf" and "Una" (from St. George) 125m/50g, and 3.5 mm crochet hook (USA E – size 4)



I had such a great time making this blanket, that although I've already started another regular sized blanket, as well as several other projects, I'm still thinking about making a full sized Victorian blanket just for myself.

If you like the blanket, the pattern is available here. Hope you will like the pattern. And if you have any questions or difficulties with the pattern, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Next time I will publish the second part of the Secret Garden Shawl. The first part is available here.

Labels: , ,