My very first pdf pattern & tutorial




It's been a long time since my last post. I didn't neglect my blog on purpose. I just was so busy. Busy making my first pdf pattern and tutorial. There were so many things I had to do and learn. Take and process photos, learn how to write pattern in Word, write the pattern, check out and test the pattern...



And finally, my very first pdf pattern for this flowery granny square cushion is finished and available in Dada's place shop (payment options: credit card and Pay Pal)
The tutorial is very detailed (it is written on 18 pages with more then 100 photographs!)and I think that even beginners can use it.

This step by step tutorial includes instruction on how to:
* make a granny square
* join granny squares
* make a border
* make an inner cushion
* make a cushion case

This pattern is written in standard American crochet terms.



I want to thank my friend Sandra for reviewing this tutorial. Sandra is an English teacher and my dear friend. So, Sandra, hvala ti do neba! (thank you so much!)

Labels: